Global Compensation Analyst
Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
Your duties will include the following:
- Support advisors in the annual salary review and bonus processes;
- Participate in the implementation of cutting-edge solutions and in the improvement of existing systems thanks to your superior know-how of and curiosity for new concepts and technology;
- Assist in the development of new global compensation programs;
- Contribute to the development and execution of strategic decision-making analyses;
- Analyze data from multiple sources to produce business insight;
- Optimize processes related to Canadian and American pension plans;
- Play an active role in improving processes by creating tools adapted to business needs.
We want to meet you if you have:
-A bachelor’s degree in actuarial sciences or in a analytical and quantitative field;
-One to three years of relevant experience;
-Excellent analytical skills;
-A talent for presenting ideas in a clear, precise and creative manner;
-Advanced expertise with Excel and PowerPoint;
-Fluency in French and English.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do;
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- See our shows and contribute to their success;
- Get involved in our community.