Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
As the person responsible for development strategies for up-and-coming talent at Cirque, you will be known for:
· Developing and implementing strategies to identify critical positions and high-potential talent, as well as training and guiding managers through this process;
· Training managers and supporting the development and implementation of action plans for targeted employees;
· Creating a global development and retention strategy for high-potential talent;
· Developing and supporting a diversity strategy at Cirque;
· Leveraging the latest trends and best practices in human development;
· Being passionate about people, highly adaptable to change and a first-class collaborator.
We want to meet you if you have:
· A relevant university diploma;
· 8 to 10 years’ experience in human resources, including at least 2 years in organizational development (experience in succession program development is an asset);
· Strong analytical and design capabilities;
· Excellent project management skills;
· Strong communication and listening skills;
· A performance- and resiliency-driven attitude;
· A desire to see the team succeed, knack for sharing and readiness to help others;
· Fluency in English and French, both spoken and written.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
· Make a real visible difference in what you do;
· Learn and grow within our international environment;
· See our shows and contribute to their success;
· Eat at our cafeteria and discover its gourmet menu;
· Host meetings while watching artists in training;
· Work out at our gym or play volleyball on our outdoor court;
· Take public transit or to park at the Cirque’s expense;
· Grow your kitchen garden;
· Recall our legendary parties;
· Get involved in our community.