Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
As an ambassador of knowledge management, you will guide your colleagues in best practices related to documentation. You will be a coach, a writer, a researcher, and an analyst. Most importantly, you are a talented communicator. You are curious, open minded, and above all, you love to solve mysteries and help others improve efficiency.
In a dynamic environment that requires a great deal of autonomy, you will support your colleagues, especially the Manager of Document Management.
Your responsibilities will entail:
· Research information related to our shows;
· Ensure the quality control of documents and adherence to standards established by a global team;
· Contribute to the development of processes and tools, to facilitate the consistency of knowledge management practices;
· Oversee complex and multi-layered documentation structures and ensure the creation and maintenance of document classification and tagging;
· Train users on documentation guidelines and platforms and act as a liaison for other training given by specialists;
· Collaborate in the validation of documentation during transfers between production and operations teams;
· Protect information security by applying standards for access.
We would like to meet you if you have:
- A university degree in a relevant field (theatre, library sciences, or social sciences);
- 10-15 years demonstrated experience in theatre production, information management and or writing;
- Solid knowledge of Office 365 and or other electronic document management systems
- Familiarity with CAD tools an asset;
- Ability to learn new information systems;
- Planning, organizational and needs analysis skills;
- Writing skills and insight;
- Excellent communication skills and team spirit;
- Fluency in English and French, both spoken and written.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
- Make a real visible difference in what you do;
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- See our shows and contribute to their success;
- Eat at our cafeteria and discover its gourmet menu;
- Host meetings while watching artists in training;
- Work out at our gym or play volleyball on our outdoor court;
- Take public transit or to park at the Cirque’s expense;
- Grow your kitchen garden;
- Recall our legendary parties;
- Get involved in the community.