Email & Digital Marketing Strategist/Specialist
Are you ready to take the plunge?
The Cirque du Soleil Group has experienced a whole series of acrobatics and contortions in recent months. But we are ambitious and passionate about our work, and we always know how to get back on our feet, even after perilous somersaults.
So our hearts beat very hard at the idea of rebuilding our business and dreaming about its grandiose future. Do you have the daring we need to rise to the challenge? By joining us, you will be working in unknown territory, but where you can make a real difference.
As Email & Digital Marketing Strategist/Specialist, you will be responsible for helping the larger CRM team create relationship between fans and the brands of Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group, at the right time and for the right reasons. You will be called upon to help execute communication plans for existing productions and initiatives, particularly for resident shows such as those in New York and Las Vegas.
Your experience in relationship marketing, your knowledge of customer data and digital analytics will enable you to recommend new strategies and processes to maximize the benefits of the database and email (mainly) and digital campaigns.
You will be known for:
- Communicating and acting as CRM team representative for all sales/marketing teams (touring shows, resident shows and other brands of Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group);
- Understanding their commercial issues. Ensuring ongoing communication with the rest of the CRM and Marketing team to understand the various groups' digital vision, goals and constraints;
- Aid in the further development of the overarching CRM strategy
- Understanding the marketing objectives, key indicators in the database, campaign schedules as well as the team's and partners' operational constraints;
- Proposing an adapted relationship marketing campaign plan with an assessment of the anticipated return on investment;
- Being creative in proposing solutions based on the analysis of data available, business opportunities and customer life cycles in order to produce an optimal database segmentation plan that will drive sales and loyalty while also ensuring our customers a digital experience that lives up to our shows' high standards;
- Supervising the execution of the relationship marketing campaign plan (build and deployment of email campaigns in the Salesforce tool)
- Coordinating with the various content teams and internal clients to ensure quality best in class support
- Measuring. Producing results reports, measuring performance and the return on investment of our various campaigns, including testing, as well as conducting post-mortems of campaigns.
We want to meet you if you have:
- A university degree in marketing, communications or a concentration in business intelligence (BI) strategies;
- Solid experience in customer relationship management (CRM) and email marketing (5+ years);
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing, customer data and branding;
- Analytical skills—an ability to review data reports and use the data to devise a optimized communication plan;
-Ability to create detailed PPT summaries that illustrate the success of monthly, quarterly and annual email campaigns.
- An ability to work and communicate with teams remotely;
- An ability to manage several projects at once with variable timetables (stress management);