Life at Cirque is about sharing our passion and about creating wonder with talented colleagues, all the while delivering at the highest quality in a fast-moving environment. Boldness and curiosity are a part of our DNA and hopefully a part of yours too. Together, we work hard, juggle priorities, shift trajectories, have loads of fun and, above all, dare to reinvent ourselves and meet new challenges.
Are you fascinated by human movement and potential? Are you a leader in Rehabilitation? As an expert inelite artist/athlete rehabilitation, this is an opportunity to create innovative rehabilitation and return-to-training solutions to enable artists to achieve their potential in Cirque du Soleil’s unique context.
You will be known for:
- Being responsible for the clinical team working at Cirque’s Headquarters in Montreal;
- Supporting the Therapy teams across the business in ensuring rehabilitation expertise is delivered and that our service remains at the very forefront of performing arts medicine;
- Delivering and evolving the high-performance strategies required to support the wow of our incredible performances;
- Managing communication and interaction with a range of key stakeholders;
- Optimizing the service delivery and bridging the management of acute injury to return-to-performance;
- Leading on artist reintegration planning and bring together Coaching, Conditioning and Medical services for optimal returns;
- Adopting and contributing to research and knowledge in MSK care;
- Leadership and the ability to inspire and develop others;
- Attention to detail, with comprehensive, interdisciplinary forward planning;
- Providing acute care as a first responder, and leading response teams.
We would like to meet you if you have:
- University degree in Physiotherapy or Athletic Therapy/Training along with appropriately maintained and recognised professional registration;
- Current and maintained professional registration with an appropriate professional body for the jurisdiction and nature of your therapist qualification and Quebec;
- A minimum of 8 years post-graduate experience of musculoskeletal care in a performing arts/performance sport environment, including a strong knowledge and expertise in rehabilitation;
- A strong knowledge of performance recovery approaches, workload management, injury risk reduction and first aid/trauma management;
- Outstanding healthcare with a specific focus on rehabilitation;
- Clinical reasoning, critical thinking and a relentless pursuit of improvement;
- Innovation in your thinking, and creativity in your clinical approaches;
- A great fluency in both French and English.
Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group is much more than just a show: it’s also you. At the centre of Cirque's creative energy are talented people with a passion for challenging their own limits. You will love to:
- See our shows and contribute to their success;
- Learn and grow within our international environment;
- Be a part of a revolutionary experience in reshaping PMed rehabilitation operations at Cirque du Soleil Entertainment Group;
- Expand and reinvent ways of doing things.