CASTING - FAQ
What is the minimum age to apply?
Applicants must be at least 18 years old. Very few of our artists are minors, mainly because there are few roles that are intended for them in our current productions. We encourage you to follow your dreams and we will be happy to evaluate your application when you are 18 years old.
Who can apply for the jobs posted on the Cirque du Soleil Casting website?
Only candidates who want to be considered for onstage jobs (e.g. actors, singers, clowns, instrumentalists, acrobats, athletes and circus performers) should apply on the Cirque du Soleil Casting website.
How can I apply for off-stage jobs at Cirque du Soleil?
Candidates who are interested in other job opportunities should visit the Cirque du Soleil Talent website for corporate and technical job opportunities.
Do you accept applications sent by email?
No. Once you have gathered all the necessary material (a CV/résumé, a photo and a video demo of your performance), we invite you to apply online on our website.
How can I submit my application to be considered for an onstage position at Cirque du Soleil?
To apply online, please follow these steps:
- Go to the job posting section of our website
- Select the job opening you want and click “Apply online” at the bottom of the job description;
- A new candidate is a candidate who has never applied online or not applied since July 2012;
- Add your CV/résumé, photos and demo of your performance;
- Submit your application
Can I apply in more than one discipline?
The Cirque du Soleil Casting team assesses applicants based on their CV/résumé, photos and demos. You can apply for more than one discipline and will be considered if you submit the required video demo for each discipline.
Should I apply for all the job postings in my discipline?
We strongly suggest that you only apply for the relevant postings for your discipline. If your talent fits more than one posting, make sure to include the appropriate video demo for each posting that you apply for. If you have just one video demo, please apply for the most appropriate posting only.
I already created and account. How can I update my material?
To submit a new demo, please follow these steps:
- Go to our login page;
- New users: Click on the link NEW CANDIDATE to create an account (if you haven’t created one since July 2012);
- Existing users: Click on the link MY PROFILE to login to your file (your username is your email address);
Click the Your media link to upload your material.